Mizan Model Development for the Welfare of the Ummah
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azman Abd. Rahman
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mahazan Abdul Mutalib
- Dr. Wan Mohd Fazrul Azdi Wan Razali
- Dr. Nukhamimi Zainuddin
- Zulhelmi Mohamed Nor
- Muhammad Hafiz Salleh
- Al-Mizan means fair balances or put justice on a division.
- Balance in achieving and mobilizing any effort involving progress, development, and material development. The balance in the spiritual and physical aspects is also emphasized without neglecting one of the stated aspects.
Model of Mizan Based on Maqasid Shariah
- The objective of the syarak in the course of a matter.
- The objective of Shariah or the secrets laid down by Allah in each of His laws.
- Islamic Shariah goals in achieving good and rejecting disadvantages.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
Mizan, Maqasid Shariah, and SDG